Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My life


MY LIFE:
I was born in Zaragoza 15 years ago, and I have lived in Pina de Ebro for 15 years. I have got a one brother his name is David and my father David and my mother Rosa Mª.
David is my small brother, we remove very well!!
I started the nursery in the school Ramon y Cajal de Pina de Ebro 13 years ago, when I was 2 years old. In this school I was since nursery to 6º of primary. I was very happy in this school the teachers were very good.
I always go to the beach with my family in summer.
I have been in the school Santa Mª de la Esperanza for four years. I have just started 1º E.S.O. Since this moment I go with my friends to all the sites.
I am doing now 4º E.S.O in the school Santa Mª de la Esperanza de Pina de Ebro and I wait to finish it with good notes.

No comments: