Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A LIFE STORY



MY LIFE

I was born in Zaragoza on March 19th 1995 but I live in Pina de Ebro.

My firsts holidays were in Alcoceber when I was one year old but I don’t remember anything.

Three years ago I returned to Alcoceber with my friends. We were swimming in the sea and we were sunbathing on the beach.

Last holidays I stayed in La Pineda with my friends Julia, Alejandra, Alberto y Javier. We strolled up the beach, we went shopping and ate ice cream at the seaside .

I have gone to school Santa Maria de la Esperanza since I was two years old. I started secondary three years ago and now I am in 4th ESO. When I finish the secondary I will study Bachillerato in the high school of Fuentes de Ebro.

When I get older I want to have a career and a family but before I’m old I want to travel to Los Angeles.

No comments: