Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Life


My Life
  • I was born in 1995 in Zaragoza, I lived in Pina de Ebro so far from my childhood I went to the school Santa Maria de la Esperanza since I have thoroughly until now and have made many friends at school.



  • I've always been fond of music and computers at age 4 I saw my first computer and I liked and since then in my spare time I learn a bit of information, from 5 years now and I've played piano for 6 years I had a band, but now I'm in 3 one of alternative rock, indie and other progressive metal punk and a drum and bass.



  • In my childhood there is not much stress has been a very normal childhood, but in recent years has been more lively and interesting, I've been to many places and dates as Boikot, Skape, Artic Monkeys, Radiohead but I liked was the Muse are very energetic and I love his music.

No comments: