Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

MY LIFE :)

My Life.

My Life.

I was born in Zaragoza in 1995. When I was young, we lived in two different houses . The first house, it was in a street called Avenida Goya and the second ,it was in a street called Fernando el Católico. We haven´t moved since then. My earliest memory is very clear. We went on holiday to Salou, I was playing in the beach and I was swimming in the sea. Also I liked to look for shells in the sand with my father. I don´t remember very well my first day in the school , but my parents said to me that I spent it to myself very well. My first teacher was called Balbina. I have been in secondary in the school Santa Maria De La Esperanza since 3 years. I think that I´m more sociable now, and more nice. When I finish the secundary it is probable that I study Bachillerato . Before i´m old I will like to travel to the Caribbean. This is my life.

No comments: