Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

My Hobby-Maria


 

MY HOBBY





My favourite hobby´s music and animals .I love listening to music and going  to concerts. I love Melendi`s music .I like Melendi´s sons but my favourite songs are Mesias de Vallecas, Maldita Vida Loca and Premios Pinocho.In my free time , I am listening to  Pop music and I like spending time with my friends so we go out and watch musical videos . I like going to Melendi´s concerts with my friends. I can´t stand neither classical music nor the theatre, because it is very boring, I prefer Pop Music because, it is very funny. Other singers that I like are One Direction, Olly Murs, Rasel ….but I prefer Melendi.

One of my favourite hobbies is pet animals. I like animals, an my favourite animals are cats and dogs so when I have free time. I enjoy going to see my pets animals. Play with them.

These are my hobbies.
 
 
 
 

No comments: