Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

My Hobby- Judith



                                            MY HOBBIES

My hobbies are listening to music and reading, my favourite music is pop, but I like all types of music, I also like ballet, the orchestra, concerts, my favourite singer is Melendi . Hi music is the best , his music has something special. I listen to Melendi  everyday before doing  my homework because I concentrate. I also like reading adventure and thriller books.  I don´t like reading  books that the school send to me to homework. I sometimes read before sleeping , in my house there are books of all type, because my mother, my sister and I like reading. My favourite book is “EL niño con el pijama de rayas”, or any books related with Nazi stories based on real events.   

No comments: