Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

My Hobby-Manuel



 
My favorite hobbies.
My main hobbies are acting, listening to music and dancing. Since I was very young I having loved music, I can't stop listening to music, whether listening to it with headphones or to remember song, I listen to music 24 hours a day. My favorite type of music is pop music and my favorite singers / groups are One Direction, Rihanna and Demi Lovato.
I love acting, since last year I form part of a theatre group that was set up in my village.
I have so much fun rehearsing with fellow theater, they are great and we work very well together, also, we laugh a lot with bugs and improvisations. One of the best parts is the acting end, where we show to the viewers all of our work, it is an incredible feeling, performing in front of the public and to expressing what you having rehearsed.

My ambition is to become a great actor, be known throughout the world and everybody knows me by the plays I've done.

No comments: