Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Hobby - Elena O.

MY HOBBY

My main hobby’s roller skating. I started a skate a the six years old and I continue skating. I am making different exercises with skates, when I was smaller did easier exercises and now I have to do difficult exercises.
I like skate, the roller skating is my favorite sport. I train all Friday, two hours, of seven hours to nine hours. I make one festival each year where we make different dances with exercises of roller skating. I taught myself to skate with one monitor using the skates.
I want learn more exercises for go to a competitions, I want do the jumps very well and win competitions, too I want learn ice skating, but I never skated on ice. My ambition in the future is to teach a boys roller skating or ice skating, because I love the skating, but I never skated on ice, so is more difficult that I can teach ice skating.

No comments: