Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Hobby - Daniel P.


MY HOBBY

Hi, my name is Daniel, my main hobby is doing parkour in the night. I love parkour in the nigh because nobody see me jump by buildings.
I started practising this hobby when I had ten years old, because I was boring in my bedroom and in this moment I thought, I have to have new things for fun, and I occurred to do parkour in the night.
Also I do parkour in the night as batman, at the moment I jumping from tree to tree in the wood playing the flute because jump buildings is a bit dangerous and people can see me.
Initially I would jump from tree to tree playing the tambourine or the double bass, but I thought, this instruments are very heavy and I can’t jump very well, then I choose the flute.
Good, this are two important hobby important for me.


No comments: